So here's the thing with follower's gifts... it isn't so much that i made the thing for you. I made the thing for me. The gift part is the bit where I get off my lazy butt and post something that may not be of interest to anyone but me. On to the arguably useless gift!
I have completely mangled the career system and replaced it with something I like better. I have default replaced several and added a few more to give me the number I was looking for (two dozen + two). Here is the list:
- Agriculture(this career with the pay-grade changed)
- Artist (replaces Oceanography, doesn't require degree)
- Athletic Business
- Finance (replaces Intelligence)
- Law Enforcement
- Marketing (replaces Dance)
- Programming (replaces Gamer)
- Show Business (replaces Entertainment)
- Retail Business Owner (replaces Artist)
- Bar Owner (replaces Show Business)
- All of the pay scales have been reworked. Some of them are pretty brutal (music for example). Most start out at about 500 a week, and max out between 2500 a week and 4000 a week.
- I've added level numbers to all the career names, so you can tell if you are level 5,6, or whatever.
- New Careers have career names, career descriptions, and new icons , but I HAVE NOT EDITED THE CHANCE CARDS. Be prepared for them to make no sense.
- I spell poorly. There are errors here, but I'm incapable of catching them.
- Most all the jobs go to work in their day clothes.
Download Them All
I'm sure some people will want those Owner careers as stand alone that doesn't replace anything. I did that too. These are cloned from Uni careers, so they won't appear in the paper for sims without a degree (less clutter that way). You'll need to assign them with the simblender or some similar hack.
Download Stand Alone Owner Careers